My lesson from this season?
I nearly had a perfect week last week. I was a LSU point away from going 5-0 (I somehow forgot to pick the Texas A&M/South Carolina game).
But instead, I went 4-1. Which is a good week, but I’m still only 47-40 on the season.
Picking college football games is incredibly difficult. It’s basically just guessing. There’s really no rhyme or reason to what happens on a weekly basis.
But it’s still fun. And I’m still going to keep picking games.
Anyway, the week 13 slate has some pretty terrible games. There’s absolutely no reason Alabama should be playing Western Carolina in the next to last week of the regular season. Samford and Auburn? For real? That’s awful.
These games can be some of the hardest to pick. Will Alabama try to run the score up? Will they rest their offense? Who knows…..
Here’s what I have for this week.
- Alabama 49 Western Carolina 3 (Alabama -57)
- Auburn 55 Samford 3 (Auburn -48.5)
- Kentucky 41 UT Martin 7 (Kentucky -29.5)
- Georgia 31 Texas A&M 14 (Georgia -13)
- LSU 56 Arkansas 7 (LSU -43)
- Tennessee 20 Missouri 13 (Missouri -3.5)
- Mississippi State 41 Abilene Christian 3 (Mississippi State -37)
Featured image via Mark Zerof-USA TODAY Sports