Legendary former Tennessee Vols head coach Johnny Majors once famously said “they remember what you do in November” (or some variation of that quote).
I’m hoping that applies to my game picks (in a positive way) as well.
There were only five games on the slate last weekend. I went 3-2 with my picks. I foolishly had way too much faith in Auburn to cover the 19.5 point spread against Ole Miss (the Tigers won by only 6). The other game I missed was Texas A&M failing to cover the 38 point spread against UTSA.
My record for the reason is now a respectable 40-35.
There are seven games to pick this weekend and none of them are particularly “easy”. This is a week that could make or break my picks for the season.
Here’s what I have for this week.
- Florida 38 Vanderbilt 17 (Florida -26.5)
- Arkansas 28 Western Kentucky 24 (Arkansas -1.5)
- Alabama 31 LSU 23 (Alabama -6)
- Ole Miss 42 New Mexico State 3 (Ole Miss -28.5)
- Georgia 41 Missouri 17 (Georgia -16.5)
- South Carolina 27 App State 20 (South Carolina -6)
- Tennessee 34 Kentucky 27 (Kentucky -1)
Featured image via Randy Sartin-USA TODAY Sports