November is officially here.
That means it’s time for teams to determine how they’ll be remembered in 2019.
Legendary former Tennessee Vols head coach Johnny Majors once said “they remember what you do in November”.
I’m hoping that statement will apply to my game picks as well…..in a positive way.
Much like the Vols, I’ve been on a bit of a surge in recent weeks. I went 4-1 last week, which brings my season record to 37-33. I’m now at 52 percent for the season. I’m still pretty far away from my absurd goal of 75 percent, but a magical November could help me get there.
Here’s what I have for the week 10 slate.
- Texas A&M 48 UTSA 6 (Texas A&M -38)
- Georgia 34 Florida 23 (Georgia -6.5)
- Mississippi State 30 Arkansas 20 (Mississippi State -7.5)
- Tennessee 31 UAB 17 (Tennessee -12.5)
- Auburn 38 Ole Miss 14 (Auburn -19.5)
Featured image via Randy Sartin-USA TODAY Sports