You have to be impressed with what you saw last week.
And no, I’m not talking about the Tennessee Vols’ effort against Alabama (though that was impressive as well).
I’m talking about my 5-1 record last week — my best week of the year so far. My lone miss was the Missouri/Vanderbilt game (where did the Commodores’ win come from?!?!).
My solid week brought my record for the season to 33-32. Not terrible, but not where I was hoping to be, either.
There are only five SEC matchups in week nine. And this might be the be the toughest week yet to pick games. With the exception of the matchup between Alabama and Arkansas, none of the point spreads are bigger than 10.5.
Here’s what I have for week nine.
- Texas A&M 33 Mississippi State 17 (Texas A&M -10.5)
- LSU 35 Auburn 20 (LSU -10.5)
- South Carolina 27 Tennessee 24 (South Carolina -4.5)
- Alabama 49 Arkansas 10 (Alabama -31.5)
- Missouri 27 Kentucky 21 (Missouri -10)
Featured image via Butch Dill-USA TODAY Sports