A couple of weeks ago, I climbed out of the hole I created for myself and got my record for the season to .500.
It only took one week to create another deep hole to dig myself out of.
I went 2-4 with my picks this past week, which brings my season record to 22-25.
Vanderbilt didn’t do me any favors, failing to cover the spread by ONE POINT. I also missed badly on the Texas A&M/Arkansas game and the Ole Miss/Alabama game.
Anyway, on to the week six slate of games. We only have five games this week, so I’ll need to be near perfect to get above .500 for the season.
Here’s what I have.
- LSU 38 Utah State 13 (LSU -27.5)
- Auburn 27 Florida 20 (Auburn -2.5)
- Missouri 41 Troy 10 (Missouri -24.5)
- Georgia 45 Tennessee 13 (Georgia -24.5)
- Ole Miss 35 Vanderbilt 17 (Ole Miss -7)
Featured image via Dale Zanine-USA TODAY Sports