The Nashville Predators released their 2019-20 preseason schedule today, which includes very few changes from last year’s slate of preseason games.
The Predators will play six games against the Florida Panthers, Tampa Bay Lightning, and Carolina Panthers. The schedule will begin with a double header on Monday, September 16th.
Here’s the full schedule from the Predators:
- Monday, September 16th vs. Florida Panthers (Home) @ 3:30 PM
- Monday, September 16th vs. Florida Panthers (Home) @ 7:00 PM
- Friday, September 20th @ Tampa Bay Lightning (Away) @ 6:00 PM
- Saturday, September 21st vs. Tampa Bay Lightning (Home) @ 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, September 25th vs. Carolina Hurricanes (Home) @ 7:00 PM
- Friday, September 27th @ Carolina Hurricanes (Away) @ 6:30 PM
The only major difference between this year’s slate of preseason games and last year’s is the venue. This year, the Predators will have four games at Bridgestone Arena and only two away games.
Rookie camp opens for the Predators on September 5th, followed by the Prospects Showcase from September 7th – 10th. The showcase will feature rookies from the Predators, Lightning, Hurricanes, and Capitals.
No doubt there will be a number of significant changes with the Predators between now and these preseason games. With the NHL Entry Draft in a couple weeks and a free agency period that is sure to be eventful, it will be interesting to see how different the Predators lineup will be for these upcoming preseason games.
— Featured image via Christopher Hanewinckel/USA TODAY Sports —